Podcast event title goes here
The iGaming NEXT: Podcast is the primary podcast for the iGaming industry. Hosted by iGaming veteran and iGaming NEXT Co-founder Pierre Lindh who has 15 years’ experience in the iGaming industry. The podcast will feature industry leaders discussing the latest hot potatoes in long format, for unparalleled deep insights into the iGaming industry, on a weekly basis.
Have something interesting to discuss?
Or someone to suggest?
Just drop us a line!
Suggest a Speaker or a Topic
for our next podcasts
Don't Miss a Thing!
Follow us on the below
Don’t Miss a Thing!
PODCAST PARTICIPATION PARTNER
Duration of one episode is 30-50 minutes, streamed live in video format but distributed to both audio and video podcast platforms after the broadcast where they are available to viewers indefinitely. The agenda will be curated together with the host, Pierre.
- Participation in podcast
(One guest. Subject to approval by organiser. Must be a senior person of the iGaming industry and feature a relevant topic)
- Podcast promoted in monthly newsletter
- Pre & post social media marketing campaign
- Five one-minute mini clips per episode will be promoted separately through
- iGaming NEXT social media channels as thought leadership insights
- Partner gets access to episode for their own marketing purposes
- The podcast is streamed live via Facebook in video format. Then shared via LinkedIn, Youtube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Anchor, Breaker, Pocket Casts & RadioPublic where it stays indefinit ely.
- 2 complimentary tickets to iGaming NEXT in person event per 10 sponsorships
- 5 complimentary VIP tickets to iGaming NEXT: Online per 10 sponsorships